Monday, August 8, 2011

{We're Obsessed!} Painted Dressers

I recently saved myself hundreds of dollars on a gorgeous antique dresser that is in need of TLC.   I had planned to re-stain it, but now that I have dark hardwood floors, I've become enamoured with the look of colorful dressers to contrast them.  The piece I purchased is almost identical to the white piece below, but take a look at the others and let me know what you think would look best in my all-beige guest bedroom. You see, though I'm obsessed with how these pieces look, deciding on a color will take me forever!





All images obtained from Pinterest

Cheers!
Ana

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of biased because I am really into navy right now, but I just love that blue dresser with the exaggerated gold hardware!
    The house looks fabulous Lizzy! I am so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy so funny! The sample chip I picked up at the store is almost identical to the blue... we are on the same wavelength! XO

    ReplyDelete